The 2018 Yellowstone Valley Gives website is live and accepting registrations!
To receive a Registration Discount Code, please take this survey:
Join us for our Non-Profit Kick Off meeting on Monday, February 12th at 12PM in the Billings Public Library Royal Johnson Room to learn more about #YVGives2018 updates, the chance to win prizes and even more discounts, and to celebrate the launch of our third community wide Giving Day!
Yellowstone Valley Gives - 2017 "Articles & Publications"
Yellowstone Valley Gives (#YVGives2018) by the Billings Community Foundation will start at:
12PM on Thursday, May 3rd and end at 6PM on Friday, May 4th, 2018.
The Billings Community Foundation's Yellowstone Valley Gives initiative is a powerful 24+ hour online and on-site Live Celebration of Giving focused on connecting Community Members with area Nonprofit Organizations - reinforcing the value of Philanthropic Giving, Community Engagement, and Collaborative Impact for the benefit of the Greater Yellowstone Valley Region of Montana!
SAVE THE DATES:
1. Online Registration Opens - Monday, January 29th, 2018. Online registration for all participating non-profits will open on Monday, January 29th at www.YellowstoneGives.org.
2. Getting Started Kick-Off Celebration - Monday, February 12th at 12PM. We will be hosting a free presentation to learn more about updates in 2018, navigating the GiveGab platform, and how to register your non-profit on Monday, February 12th at 12PM in the Billings Public Library Royal Johnson Room. Prizes - Snacks - Cupcakes included!
3. Yellowstone Valley Gives - Thursday, May 3rd at 12PM - Friday, May 4th at 6PM. This year we are debuting a new timeline for Yellowstone Valley Gives and the event will Kick Off at 12 NOON on Thursday and conclude at 6PM on Friday. We're hoping this change will add to the celebration and keep the momentum moving forward throughout the event!
4. Closing Celebration and Toast - Friday, May 4th at 6PM. Please join us at 6PM on Friday, May 4th, for a Toast to the Host closing celebration, location TBA! We'll come together to congratulate everyone on the Collaborative Community Impact of the past 24+ hours and continue the celebration with more prizes, awards, and toasts among friends!
Yellowstone Valley Gives 2018 is going to be the biggest and best to date and we are so very excited for this opportunity to collaborate with you! If you have any questions, please reach out!The potential of Yellowstone Valley Gives 2018 is tremendous and the Billings Community Foundation is thrilled to be leading this project in our community - with our collaborative efforts and your continued support, I know we will continue to raise more money and awareness for Non-Profits in the Greater Yellowstone Valley! We have BIG GOALS for 2018 and together we will make EVEN BIGGER IMPACTS!
Funds Raised $34,312$85,607 $160,000 NPO’s Participating 61 85 125 Unique Donors 270 585 1000
To accomplish these expanded goals, I have started meeting with Non-Profit Leaders, Past Participants, and consulted with other Community Foundations in our state - Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to meet with me individually since our last committee meeting! I believe focusing our campaign on these three key efforts will provide us with significant returns on our time investments:
- Community outreach and messaging to increase awareness and participation in charitable giving, promoting philanthropy at every giving level, and encouraging support for Non-Profit organizations that provide services to our most vulnerable populations.
- Non-Profit Fundraising Plans and efforts to leverage current donors for maximum impact on the Yellowstone Valley Giving Day, increased donor stewardship and engagement, and acquiring new donors and supporters through social media campaigns.
- Partnerships with Corporate, Business, and Community Sponsors who intrinsically value philanthropy, understand the importance of collective impact, and are excited to influence charitable support in the Greater Yellowstone Valley.